PW:(02/27/18)
I would say it's not okay because they are the role model to lead the organization so they should get more salary than anyone else. If they don't get paid, there would not be charity organization and people can't help or encourage needy to help. It is because they need to put effort not only their stragtegies and also the time. The corporation in charity has a lot of responsible to work on to make things work so they better pay off.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment