I like to take notes by writing down my opinions about the articles. So, I printed out the articles and skim the pages first before I annotate that. Then, I started to read and highlight the main keys and the sentences that I think it is important. I wrote some responses next to the line that I highlighted. Also, I researched the definitions of new vocabularies. Another thing is asking questions that I am not sure about. After I finished reading the articles, I wrote down short summary what the articles about.For Albers, it is better to see the main ideas because it is already shown it to us. Yes, I did additional notes next to the margin that I think some of the main keys are important too.
Thursday, August 31, 2017
How I annotate the articles
How I annotate the articles
I like to take notes by writing down my opinions about the articles. So, I printed out the articles and skim the pages first before I annotate that. Then, I started to read and highlight the main keys and the sentences that I think it is important. I wrote some responses next to the line that I highlighted. Also, I researched the definitions of new vocabularies. Another thing is asking questions that I am not sure about. After I finished reading the articles, I wrote down short summary what the articles about.For Albers, it is better to see the main ideas because it is already shown it to us. Yes, I did additional notes next to the margin that I think some of the main keys are important too.
I like to take notes by writing down my opinions about the articles. So, I printed out the articles and skim the pages first before I annotate that. Then, I started to read and highlight the main keys and the sentences that I think it is important. I wrote some responses next to the line that I highlighted. Also, I researched the definitions of new vocabularies. Another thing is asking questions that I am not sure about. After I finished reading the articles, I wrote down short summary what the articles about.For Albers, it is better to see the main ideas because it is already shown it to us. Yes, I did additional notes next to the margin that I think some of the main keys are important too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment