PW: (10/12/17)
I started writing the draft yesterday so I did not put a lot of time to write that. So that, I felt like I did not do well. Also, I kinda felt like I am lost and I did not know how to continue to write. Since, this essay is like narrative but I feel like my essay is not like that. Another thing is my grammar because I did not care about it and I just wrote down what I want to write so I think it is gonna be really bad. So that, I want my teammates to fix my grammar and sentence structures. Also, what should I add more for my essay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment