How was your "field trip"?
First, I did not know what to choose for the visual image and it has to be a place in the community. The reason I chose this image because every time when I see this fishermen wharf sign, it reminds me of my first real job. Because every time when I go to work or going back home, I always passed and saw that. The symbol is crab because maybe it is near ocean so they want to tell us like we have really good seafood here.Like "you can't miss this". Also, there is a place where a lot of tourists go there and explore about new things. You can see there are a lot of people walking around in a nice sunny day.
-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment