Pre Write: (01/25/18)
My first week of my second semester is so busy and stressful because I am still debating which philosopher class I should take. Starting back my old routine after taking one month break, I am tired and not used to. but I will have to prepare for myself in order to finish all my assignments on time for every classes. My prediction for this semester will be so busy because I am taking 16 units which means 5 classes and 1 lab. The challenges I will be faced will be time management and studying more than before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment