PW: (01/30/18)
The transition words that I used frequently are
Therefore, Hence, however, although, Moreover, since, in the other hand, furthermore, in addition, for example, nevertheless, due to the fact that, whereas, even though, thus, as well as, in conclusion, last
why it's important?
it helps to distinguish the sentences in different ideas. It helps reader to flow when they read.
However= but (distinguish between two)
Although= in spite of the fact that
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment