PW: (03/13/2018)
There is a story about Yurledy who got raped by her own uncle and talked about this to her grandmother. But her grandmother didn't take this serious so she went to the police station and told about what happened to her. even though she survied from her uncle due to her mother's sickness, she had to go back to doing bad thing which is selling drugs. I enjoyed reading this story because I feel that this kind of rape should be serious and help the girls who are domestic violence and rape. "we can make a difference by speaking up" (311)
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment