PW (04/12/2018)
Both of my scholarly articles agree that Myanmar Education system need to be change and not investing more money on the military. Since, there wasn't enough money to afford; they didn't have better programming in the education and lack of teacher's requirement. They also talked about how diverse people have different language in Myanmar but the government forced to be have only one language which is Burmese in 8 different cities. They both agree that the reason why Myanmar Education System is out of date because they still believing in the histrorical period which really impacted on the modern society.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment