PW (04/17/18)
I never listened to Kendrick Lamar but I think he is winning the award maybe he is representing his society by creating into a music. Maybe I would involved in the humanities by be myself and make sure my voice heard by everyone, just doing what I am believing in and keep going. In humanities, as a human we need to have a sympathy to emphasize other people who need help.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment