Pre Write: 09/21/17
I think that the proofreading is responsible to the reader because the writer can not see their mistakes so the reader should point out to that. Writer cannot see those mistakes because they wrote the paper so they might think that it sounded right but other people like reader can see the mistakes. Proofreading is like the final stage of editing so look carefully on the grammar, writing structures and styles. Like looking at the text alone and finding the mistakes. In my essay 1, after the first draft, I only did proofreading. I did not change my focus and I just only looked the text alone and edited it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment