Berger is talking about like the pictures, images are giving the message like a text. Every advertisement, magazines are trying to others envy about their messages. They both have similar purpose to see as a viewer. Tinberg is talking about the culture. It can be defined text from the culture by looking at it. From there, we can identify what people think based on their culture then we put into the text. Some advertisement do not sell the products but selling the ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment