How do I feel about my draft?
I think my draft should be okay for today because it's just only looking for the ideas and responses to the prompt. But I feel like I still need to fix my grammar and the structure of the paragraphs for my final draft. It's because my essay is spreading out the ideas all over so I need to rearrange in order and develop the good thesis. The last thing is my conclusion. I still need to think how to conclude and connect back with my body paragraphs or maybe talk more about future experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment