PW:(11/16/17)
I am reading "the hundred serect senses". Right Now I'm On Chapte16, I Feel Like I'm kinda lost While I am Reading this. The story is mostly about Kwan and her past year and talking about seeing yin people with her yin eyes. In chapter 13 to 15, Kwan talking about her Big Ma. When they Just came visited To Changming, big ma died and kwan seeing her as a yin person.
For a next semester, I feel like we choose the book we like and bring it in a class. Then, presentation at the end of the semester to see we have read a book or not.
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment