PW(11/30/17)
First, I will read your feedback and see what I still need to improve on like either structure and ideas to expand. Probably, I might go to tutoring to revise and edit my grammar. Also, I will think about the prompt like connecting back with thesis every body paragraphs. For example in Essay#2, there is one body paragraph I need to connect back with my thesis.
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment