PW: (11/2/17)
I think interaction meaning in this Essay 3, we need to express the strategies of how we read it and how to interact with the text and the writer. Like the conversation with the text and writer. In this essay, we need to analyze the actual text and identify what does it mean and how it relate to us. So it involves annotating, highlighting, asking questions, writing summary; those things make us to understand better about the text.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlTTYuis8BusT9T7ANuF0J_muswxnAUkd3N6fhrDUR4/edit
-
Shin Shan Cho 08 February 2018 English 105 Professor Dan When A Path Appears, Opportunities Follow In the book “A Path Appears” b...
-
Annotation Blog #6 Chapter 4 is basically saying like whenever we write the paper, we need to prove our instinct whether we agree, disagre...
-
PW: (11/9/17) The most important thing about reading "They say or I Say" is "I say" because based on what I say, THEY ...
No comments:
Post a Comment